Haryana government has launched Deen Dayal Jan Awas Yojana (Affordable Residential Plotting) under Housing for all by 2022 scheme. This scheme is aimed at fulfilling one of the basic necessity of owning one’s own house.
Deen Dayal Jan Awas Yojana encourages development of high density plotted colonies in low and medium potential towns of Haryana.
This scheme offers several benefits to both the developer and home buyer to reduce the price of the plotting and bring it within the budget of the masses. This scheme also aims at reducing the development of unauthorised colonies in the state
To encourage the development of Affordable Residential plotting, several benefits given to the developer includes
- Substantially reduced license fee and external development charges on the Residential plotting under Deen Dayal Jan Awas Yojana scheme (DDJAY)
- CLU (change of land use) and infrastructural development charges have been waived off
- Easy and early approval of CLU, i.e, within 90 days
Along with the builder, Affordable Residential Plots under Deen Dayal jan Awas Yojana also offers several benefits to the investor like
- Residential Plots of smaller size, that makes it affordable
- In affordable plots under DDJAY, construction of stilt+4 floors is allowed
- Floor-wise Registry is allowed
- It allows comparatively greater FAR (floor area Ratio) of 2.0
- Developers are bound to complete the project within 7 years of the grant of the license
- Under DDJAY scheme, Prospective buyers shall get a loan of upto 80% of property value from leading institutions
One of the best residential plotting projects under Haryana Govt’s Deen Dayal Jan Awas Yojana id Springwoods City. This Project is located at a Prime location near Bhiwadi opposite RPS School with direct entry from 75m wide Expressway. Being around 2 feets above the road level, no require land filling, which is one of the major benefit in this project