New Delhi, India (Urban Transport News): The National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC) invites online bids for the appointment of detailed design onsultant (DDC) for Civil, Architectural and E&M work for the design of Seven elevated RRTS stations and one depot.
Scope of Work
Engagement of Detailed Design Consultant (DDC) for Civil, Architectural and E&M Works for the design of Seven elevated stations (Panchgaon, Bilaspur, Dharuhera,
MBI R, Rewari, Bawal & SNB), One Depot at Dharuhera, stabling lines at Manesar and elevated viaduct from Kherki Daula Toll Plaza to SNB (62 Km) and detailed planning of proposed five underground stations for Sarai Kale Khan-SNB RRTS Corridor.
• Issue Date: 16th January 2020
• Estimated Tender Value: [Confidential]
• The completion period of Work: 3 years (36 months)
• Tender Security Money (EMD): Rs 48.00 Lakh
• Tender Document Cost: NIL
• Availability of Tender Documents: 16th January 2020 to 2nd March 2020
• Pre-bid Meeting. 31st January 2020
• Bid submission start date: 24th January 2020
• Bid submission end date: 2nd March 2020
• Opening date of Technical Bids: 3rd March 2020